A cookie is a small text file that is stored by your web browser when you visit a website.
Cookies allow us to:
- ensure our website works as expected;
- improve the speed and security of our website;
- continuously improve our website and ensure it remains relevant;
- track visits to our pages, so we know what kind of information is popular.
Cookies also allow you to share our pages within your social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter.
- collect personally identifiable information;
- collect sensitive information;
- share information with third parties.
We will respect your privacy at all times and will not pass any of your information to third parties, however obtained.
There is no way to prevent our cookies being set, other than to not visit our website, or by disabling them in your web browser. Should you wish to disable cookies in your web browser and remove any that may have already been saved, please be aware that our website may not work as expected.